Which behavior we want to cultivate and which ethical actions we expect from ourselves:
1. Demonstrate acceptance of a clear, respectful and friendly Continental Instructor Network
2. Constantly respect Grand-Master Chia, UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO®(UHT) teachings, Instructors, and all students in our words and actions.....
3. Actively seek cooperation between Instructors and being accountable for the quality of the UHT System
4. Be clear when informing students about fees, conditions of the class, duration, and expected results (for instance, students of the sexual practices understand that the practices are internal and they will receive instructions while sitting on their chairs, and that there will be no nudity or any actual sexual practice in the class.
5. Be honest in representing our background and experience to students and the general public;
6. Be scrupulous in maintaining the boundaries of the teacher-student relationship and be clear in our communications. Never be involved in sexual affairs with actual students;
7. Be, from the beginning, clear and transparent about economic conditions with workshop organizers and with students;
8. Give your best to be a model of the UHT teachings;
a. be a good model and honest as a human being;
b. good listener to the real needs of your student
c. keep in mind the spiritual development of your students
d. create ways to spread the teachings
e. be and act in accordance to the Taoist virtues
9. We are aware of our powerful position and honour the responsibility to harmoniously develop the UNIVERSAL HEALING TAO® System and its organization
10. For any questions or your welcome feedback please contact your Global Senior Instructor Coordinator